- Great care has been taken to ensure that a true representation of each product is shown.
- However, as many items are handmade, slight variations may occur.
- While we do our best to ensure that all information displayed on our website is accurate, human errors may occur.
- If we discover that a mistake has been made we will do everything we can to make it up to you.
- For example, if we discover that a product that you have ordered is actually out of stock, then we will inform you of this and give you the option of purchasing an alternative product or cancelling the order.
- If you are unhappy with your order or simply change your mind, we will be happy to offer you a refund/exchange in accordance with our Terms of Sale.
- Before returning any goods, please email us at email@example.com within 28 days of purchase.
- Upon receipt of your email, we will contact you to arrange a refund/exchange, and to organise the return.
- Please note that original and return postage is non-refundable.
- Products must be sent back in the condition you received them, and in original, undamaged packaging so that we are able to re-sell them.
- Once received by us, providing they are in a sellable condition you will be refunded for the full cost of the product(s) as soon as possible to the same credit/debit card you used to pay for your order. All refunds will be processed through Paypal.
- Please note that the refund may take a few days to reach your account (this will depend on individual banking times).
- Alternatively, you may choose to exchange your product(s). In this instance, you will need to cover the cost of postage or shipping of the new item(s) (which we will endeavour to keep to a minimum).
- We are unable to offer a full refund or exchange for items that are not received back in perfect, saleable condition, so please ensure that they are well packaged and protected before sending.
- We reserve the right to reduce the refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the returned goods.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be liable for any damage that may occur in transit, so it is advisable to ensure that any returned items are well packaged and protected before sending.
Cancelling Your Order
- If you wish to cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If the order has already been dispatched, you should follow the procedure above.
- Postage and shipping costs are non-refundable.
Damaged Or Defective Goods
- We will do our utmost to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition.
- However occasionally damages do occur during transit, so in this case please contact us by email within 3 days of receipt to arrange a return.
- At this point, we will offer you a refund or exchange depending on stock availability and agree on a cost of return postage.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any postage costs that have not been agreed with us in writing prior to sending.
- Similarly, if you encounter any quality defects with your item(s) after receiving and using them, please contact us by email and we will do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
Returns Address And Procedure
- Once you have contacted us in writing and we have agreed to the return, please send your returned items quoting your full name, address and order number to the following address:
- It is advisable to obtain proof of postage, as unfortunately we can not be held responsible for any lost packages.
- In the event that the parcel is lost and we do not receive the returned item, we will be unable to offer any refund or exchange.